- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (pure and organic)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup walnuts
- Other toppings: dried cherries, almonds, pecan, dark chocolate chunks (70% cocoa and up)
TIP: For a sugar free option, use monk fruit sweetener as a sugar alternative
- Preheat over to 350 F. Line a muffin tray with liners.
- In a large bowl, add each ingredient one by one, whisking well in between each. Fold in berries or chocolate chips.
- Scoop approximately 1/4 cup batter into each muffin liner or until 3/4 full. Top with more berries or nuts.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool, then store in an airtight container for up to a week. Freezer friendly as well.