These are Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Low Refined sugar.
- 3 eggs can sub with flax eggs
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 2 ripe avocados approx 3/4 cup, can use defrosted avocado
- 1/2 cup melted 70% chocolate
- 1/2 cup raw cacao can sub with cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 pinch pink himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a small food processor, process avocado until smooth. Then, in a large bowl, add ingredients in order, whisking after each addition. Make sure batter is smooth and well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish (option to top with course salt.) Bake for 30- 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. I like to keep mine in the fridge!